Sunday, October 3, 2010

tEN mONTHS oLD!

hAPPY 10 mONTH bIRTHDAY lITTLE bIRDIE!showing off her cute little teeth!
Miss Molly Reed,
I was just telling your daddy today that I don't know where this year went! You are getting so big!!! I love this new little stage you are in....but I miss my tiny little baby girl!
We went to the OU-TEXAS game this weekend in Dallas and took you along...you were so good and we had the best time...but I really missed the boys...when we got back and you saw them your face just lit up...I think you missed them too!!! I love the sweet relationship that you have with your brothers! They both just adore you...they just have very different ways of showing it! Jack talks baby talk to you and says "jackie love you, yes he does....." about 500 times a day and Sam hits you, bonks your head....all the fun things that brothers do to pester sisters....but I really think it is his way of showing you attention! He is only 3 and I just don't really think he knows what to do with babies yet....
We LOVE you so much Little Miss!!!

at 10 months you are...
*wearing 12-18 months
*wearing size 4 diapers
*size 2 shoe {you have tiny little feet}
*eat everything!!!! You are by far our best eater!!!!
*you love to hear your voice! you will "talk" back if someone talks to you for a long time! it is so cute!!! you will mimic the same noise that they make with this serious little face!
*you love your brothers!!! you giggle when they are being ornery! makes me a little worried for when you are all 3 running around!
*you can definitely get where ever you want to go...but you are still not crawling! everyone said girls do things earlier but so far the only thing that you have the boys beat on is the talking! they had teeth, sat up, and crawled before you...
*you have lots of little teeth coming in right now! I love your cute little tooth on top! you do the most adorable smile like you are so proud to show it off....
*we love your red hair! EVERYONE comments on it! people usually ask where you got it...but I always love when people tell me you have it just in case I hadn't noticed yet!!! ;) "SHe has RED hair!!!!"
*you love to be outside!!! the weather is so nice and we have been going out a lot more lately...the other day you ate dirt!!! that was a first at the Jarvis house!!!
*you are the most loved little girl!