Tuesday, November 2, 2010

hAPPY fALL y'ALL!

I have been terrible about blogging lately! So, I thought I would just do a quick little recap of October and hope that I go back and catch up at some point!!! Three kiddos keeps me a little busy these days!!!!I love this pic of my parents with the kids!
This was taken after MiMi's birthday picnic! My kids are so blessed to have such special grandparents!!!!
My three amigos! Jack is a red ninja, Sammy is snake eye {I think from GI JOE...he's never seen this before but I think daddy mentioned he liked it when he was little and sammy was sold on it!} and my little lady bug! I can't lie...I was a little sad about the costumes this year....It was our first year for me to not make the costumes and for them to actually pick what they want to be.....i thought that I would make their costumes for at least a few more years ...I did throw out a few ideas too...the three little pigs, raggedy ann and two andy's....the boys were just not feelin' it so we went with ninjas and a lady bug!!!
at the pumpkin patch!
the boys playing games at Jack's school carnival!
We LOVE his school!!!
we spent the day in norman on sunday and ended at aunt nikki and uncle jason's house for some trick or treating!!! Here are the kiddos with my sweet nephews zach and ryan!
Jack decorating a little pumpkin at his fall party at school!

this was our first year to do storybook forest and the boys loved it!!!! It was probably my favorite thing we did this fall!!!!
being silly at the pumpkin patch!
mOLLY's fIRST hALLOWEEN!!!

No comments: