Sunday, July 4, 2010

hAPPY 4th oF jULY!!!




Sammy looks so sad in this pic...but it was the best one of the other two...Sam is not really into pics right now....can't blame him...I don't like being in them either! I love these three little kiddos more each day!!! We just got back from the lake tonight...we had a great time! Bob and I talked several times this weekend about how little Jack Robert is growing up right before our eyes!!! He is turning into a sweet little man! We love seeing him enjoy each new stage of being a big boy! He loved spending time with all the cousins!! Sammy is just a little sweet heart! I think this weekend I realized how old Jack is and how young my little Sammy is! He wants so bad to be big and do all the things that Jack gets to do....but he is still very much my little baby boy! He loves to cuddle and be held!! He adores his daddy!!! He loved playing with Zach and Ryan!!! He calls them "the cousins" ...it is the cutest thing!! He really does have such a calm, sweet little spirit the older he gets! Don't get me wrong he is still our tough little man who loves to wrestle and can beat up his big brother...but deep down I think he might be our little sweet heart! Miss Molly enjoyed her 1st 4th of July too! She had lots of fun little clothes and swim suits to wear and we were only there for one weekend so we had a little fashion show almost and she changed clothes and swim suits a few times a day!!! Jack and Sammy's favorite is this little "bee-kini" that she is wearing in the picture! They thought it was pretty funny that Molly had a "bee-kini" ...and they think saying the word like this is even funnier! She is so easy and just adjusts well no matter what we are doing...I'm always worried how she might do when we are doing things that are really more age appropriate for the boys...we are always pleasantly surprised!
I will have to do another post about the lake later...but right now I think this momma is going to bed!! The lake with 3 kiddos 5years and under is anything but relaxing!!! We are TIRED! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what adorable kidos!!!!love all those little faces!!!! love the bee-kini...i love them soooo much. love, mimi