Monday, June 7, 2010

i heart summer!!!!!

I have not been this excited about summer since I was about 16!!!! Having a child in school is so different!!! I love having all the kids home with me all day!!! {let's see if I am still saying that in August!!! ;)
I love this little boy!!! He is always making me laugh!!! I also love this little outfit that he put together himself! wow!!!!
The boys had the best time at the Kiddie Park last weekend in Bartlesville!!! I love this picture of Jack!!!

so far we are off to a great summer....we've been to bartlesville, the library twice, spent lots of time with mimi, had a picnic with our life group, had a baby shower for our sweet friends the Tedescos....and it's only been one week!!!!
Happy Summer!!!

**i started writing this post and molly reed was sitting on my lap chewing on my finger...there was a little something sharp, so we took a look and her first little tooth is breaking through!!!! sweet girl....she is the best baby...there have been no tears!!! she seriously never cries unless she is in the car for too long!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i LOVE these pics...sam is sooo stinkin funny...love my boys!!!!and my girl too........

Laurie said...

Laura- thank you for the compliment on my tunic. I got it at my favorite store.....T.J. Maxx