Monday, May 10, 2010

my sweet boys

sam thomas...you LOVE life! you are a happy little boy and bring so much joy to our family!Sammy is so funny! he is so silly and funny in front of our family but then in a crowd he is so shy and quiet! my mom tells me all the time that I was like that when i was little! He is so smart and so sweet....he surprises me everyday with new things that he has just learned on his own! he brought me home a card the other day from school and when I asked him what it was for he just "because i wuv you!" I teared up a little bit!!! later that night i noticed that the teacher had written on the back of the card and it said "i love my mommy because...because I love her" and it made me laugh out loud....that is so sammy! he loves me just because i am his mommy! he can give a run for my money at times and definitely knows ALL my buttons and pushes them all the time....but when he is being a sweet boy {which is most of the time!} nobody can make you feel more special than sam!
jack robert- you have such a sweet spirit and a funny little personality!This little man keeps me on my toes! He is growing up to be such a sweet young man! I cannot believe that he is already 5! I love our conversations! I hope that we are always close!!! I love being a boy mom! It has been so much fun having a little girl now too....but I truly LOVE being a boy mom! My dad was very close with his mom {and so were his other 4 brothers} he would tell me stories of how when he was at school if they had a party and got a cupcake or treat he would wrap it up and take it home to his mom....how sweet is that? well, the other day i picked Jack up from school and asked him how his day was....he said, "well, we had P.E. and I found a little pink button the floor that looked like the button from your pink pajamas and i thought you might like it but i lost it on the playground"....he knows my favorite color is pink and the fact that he thought of me when he saw a pink button just about made this mommy's heart melt! I know that people tell me that they won't want to be close to their mommy when they are older....but I sure hope that they are wrong!
I love these little boys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sure hope these boys prove them wrong also!! The love of a son (grandson) is just different and everyone should be blessed to experience it!

Baby Molly looked pretty satisfied with the cereal - didn't even get any in her little nose! Love, Jan