Sunday, May 9, 2010

hAPPY mOTHER"S dAY!!

we have had a great day! we started this special mother's day by dedicating molly reed at church! all of my babies have been dedicated on mother's day! she is a little doll baby and the boys were so sweet! they looked so handsome in their little pink shirts!! we picked a special verse to be spoken over molly at church and it was so sweet! we picked proverbs 3:5-6
me and my sweet girl!
we tried so hard to get a picture of all the grand kids with the grandmas and this is the best i could do...just two!
the kiddos had a great time playing out in the yard..jack had everyone running races and he would start them with his gun!
sammy was NOT in the mood to have pics taken today but I did manage to get this cute pic of him and his best buddy!!! this boy LOVES his daddy!!!! {my favorite part of this pic is his spidey ring! sammy always has something random that he carries around or is attached to! he has worn this ring that came off of a cupcake at a birthday party all weekend!!!!! i love him so much!}
i love this pic of our sweet nephews! the little boys had the best time just running around playing with their cousins! we are so blessed to have sweet family for our kids to grow up with! it is going to be so fun watching them all grow up together!
we had lunch at our house after church with both sides of our family and it was so fun! this is the kids table and look at little miss right in the middle of all those boys! we do this every night for dinner and jack always says "mom, can we make molly the center piece?"
we are also so lucky to have families that get along and enjoy each other's company! this is both of our moms laughing about something!
me and my sister with our sweet momma!!
I hope everyone has a wonderful Mother's Day! I absolutely love being a mommy! I have the three sweetest kiddos!!!
Happy Mother's Day Mom!! I love you so much!

No comments: