Friday, December 3, 2010

oNe yEaR aGo tOdAy....

on december 3, 2009 we went to the hospital like this....
and came home with this....
the boys checking out our sweet baby girl!
I love her so much!
molly reed jarvis
december 3, 2009
6:57 pm
8 pounds 1 ounce
20 1/2 inches
she was so tiny!!!
they were so excited!!!
I remember going to the doctor like it was yesterday....sammy was at MDO...it was pajama day....jack had a rough day at school and Miss Mary called me to get him early...we went on a little date to La Baguette....spent the day together and then ran for a quick non stress test on the baby...I had been doing them twice a week for a few weeks so there was no reason that I thought that day would be any different than any other appointment....the nurse took my blood pressure and listened to the baby for a while....then went to talk to dr.stanley....she stuck her head back in and said "how long ago did you eat?" I knew right then that we were having the baby that night....she just smiled then dr.stanley came in and said "go pack your bag and meet me up at the hospital in a few hours!!!" sweet jack was with me and he picked up his hand like it was a phone and called his favorite truck "sidestep" and said "we're going to have a baby tonight!" it was such a fun surprise!!! kind of strange having a baby at night instead of my normal scheduled morning c-section....but very fun!
we love you molly reed!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I love hearing these sweet stories of the precious little ones!

Masonsy Lveria said...

Test Troxin It nourishes your immune system and rejuvenates your nerves. Nitric Oxide also provides an anti aging agent and can easily stimulate weight failures.I understand that it gets old going to the gym time and time again and not necessarily getting the results you are looking for. http://t-rexmuscleadvice.com/test-troxin/