Monday, March 8, 2010

hAPPY bIRTHDAY jACK rOBERT!!!!

I was looking through some pics of Jack tonight and I cannot believe how much he has grown up in the last year!!! He is my little man! I feel like he always has been!!! He understands things without anyone explaining them to him and just carries on the funniest little converstations with me! I love him so much!!!! I cannot believe that 5 years ago today he was born!!!Jack- you are the best big brother to Sammy!!! He loves you so much and looks up to you so much! We are so blessed to have you as the leader to all of our children! God created you to be the oldest and you are so good at your role!!! (with that being said you might have taken it a little to far today when you kept yelling at your little brother "it's my birthday and I get decide everything!!!" you might be a little bit bossy!!!)
You've got the cutest little smile that can seriously brighten up anyones day!!
You are so smart and so funny! I cannot believe this little baby is a big 5 year old!!!
::Jack Robert::
Five years ago today will always be one of the very best days of my life!!!! You made me a mommy for the first time!!!! You are my sweet little man and I love being your mommy!!! We pray many blessings over your life and know that God has big things for you!!!
We love you and HAPPY birthday!!
mommy, daddy, sammy and molly reed

No comments: